Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Intent of this blog

Color and Music has been an area of interest of mine for at least the past five years.  I even began to do quite a bit of research on this topic when I was working towards a PhD at the University of Oregon.  I thought that it was time to create an outlet for this research.  My intent for this blog is to create a definition for "color music," provide examples of music in this genre, discuss the pieces presented, talk about the techniques used to create "color music" and talk about this genre in terms of my own compositions.

3 comments:

  1. will there be black music? I likes black...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends on what you mean by "black" music. Do you mean dark, brooding music? Or do you mean race/ethnicity? Either way the answer is yes. I just wanted to clarify.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out www.virtuosoism.com if you want to learn about the new science of color music. You can also view the virtuosoism channel on YouTube.

    ReplyDelete